If you participated in the 2015 Bepure Fall Cleanse we would love to hear your feedback! Please complete our final survey and receive tips on how to maintain your cleansed body!
Difficult experiences are like sandpaper; they whittle away your abrasive edges. Experience sands away any trace of complacency or self righteousness. Don’t resist. Let experience prepare you to become the person you are destined to be.
Say to yourself:
I welcome all experience. It is making me the best person I can be.
http://www.soulseeds.com Water this seed with your intention.
Managing Detoxification Reactions, by Ralf Ostertag
If taking cleanses produces any of the following reactions or symptoms after only a few doses you may be very toxic especially in the liver and stomach and will need to strengthen these organs before placing them under the stress of cleansing the entire system.
Note that some of these symptoms may occur much later in the cleansing process as part of a healing crisis.
These reactions can include but are not limited to: vomiting, extremely loose stools, constipation, sharp pains under the rib cage on either side, severe headaches, serious dizziness or fainting (this will be rare), blurred vision, extreme trembling in the hands or feet, cramping of the feet, swelling or burning irritations of the tongue or mouth area, severe lower back pain, extreme thirst, excessive perspiration, severe headache shortly after beginning the product, shortness of breath to the point of needing to gasp for a breath or shortness of breath upon standing, heat bearing immediate red rashes over a large part of the body, sharp shooting pains in the rectal area, extreme cramping of the lower abdomen and severe lethargy or loss of energy to move about.
If you are taking medications for serious issues involving the heart, circulation, diabetes, kidney or liver disease, you should only cleanse or detoxify under the supervision and consent of your doctor or health care professional. You may need to start out slowly with diet change and juicing and then proceed at half the dosage of our formula. See below for details.
If you have immediate severe reactions, it would be very beneficial to schedule some hydro-colonics or colonic irrigations. I recommend this for everyone on a detoxification program, not just for severe reactions, as this will help the colon shed the accumulation of toxins and deposits that the blood, lymph and tissues are expelling.
To manage reactions:
- The cleansing process will take longer if you have any of the above reactions. It may take as long as 60 days depending on what your system is loaded with and how severe the accumulation.
- If any of these do occur to the point of concern for the individual simply take a 2 day break from the herbs while continuing fresh juices and the dietary changes listed in #3. Start back into the cleansing process with only half the dosage for 2 days. Drink ¼ section of squeezed lime juice in 8 oz purified water first thing every morning before breakfast. See our protocol on juicing or email us for more information.
- Be sure to eliminate all white sugar, pop, alcohol, coffee, black tea, ice cream, cheeses, red meat and all other non-foods or processed foods. This applies also to those on heavy medication or multiple medications. The liver works hard on these foods, so eliminating them will help the liver concentrate on old stored toxins and release them.
- Taking some vitamin C before bed will also gently cleanse the stomach preparing it for the more intense elimination. I recommend 1,000 mg of our Vitamin C every night before bed.
- Taking some enzymes 3 caps per meal (Florazymes product #1003) will also help in the preparation to do a complete whole body detoxification in a few days or weeks or at a later date.
If you feel that you need to stop altogether and really build and strengthen your digestive eliminative organs first before attempting to do the Bepure Cleanse, here is my recommendation:
Take the LGB Purity formula first (Product #6201), 2 capsules twice daily for 2 weeks then stop for one week and just do the juices and dietary changes while taking the Flora-Zymes and Vitamin C, as mentioned above. Then begin the Bepure Cleanse.
A good rule to follow for those taking medications or who have severe health issues is to start with half the dosage of Bepure for 1 week, then take a week off. Begin again with the same regimen and again take a week off. Do this for 3 cycles. Stay on the diet mentioned above the whole time along with juicing.
Have the right attitude. A fearful or hesitant start to the cleansing process will compound any healing crisis with possible problems easily avoided by the right attitude going in.
If you keep this simple it will work.