Universal Formulas provides a varitety of chartiable contributions including: 4 Oneworld
Know that when you purchase Universal Formulas products a portion of the proceeds are helping those in need. We thank you for your support.
Our mission is to empower you to achieve an extraordinary quality of health and vitality by providing products and information that will support your journey towards delightful, healthy living. We are happy to answer any questions you may have about our products. By law, we are not allowed to comment on advice given to you by your doctor or any health care professional, nor do we give medical advice pertaining to specific illnesses.
No Hassle Limited Guarantee:
Universal Formulas offers a 45-day 100% satisfaction money-back guarantee on products. We guarantee our products for Freshness, Quality, and Potency. If you are not completely satisfied with any Universal Formulas’ product, simply request and obtain a return authorization for the unused portion within 45 days of purchase.
Returns due to an error in our order processing, or due to damage are rare. Please inspect your packages immediately upon receipt and notify us promptly of any damage or discrepancies. Should a problem arise with your order, please contact a Customer Care Consultant at (800) 342-6960* to obtain a return authorization and shipping instructions. A return authorization will ensure the proper handling of the matter and enable us to expedite a resolution. Shipment of authorized returns should be made within 20 days of the issuance of the return authorization. Items returned without prior authorization may not be accepted. Shipping charges are refunded for these reasons.
We will do our best to fulfill requests to return material. However, in order to maintain the quality of our products and continue to provide competitive prices, certain issues apply to requests for returns.
These issues include:
- Orders that exceed 45 days of purchase date
- Limit of 1 opened product per return
- Products missing labels or tampered with
- Returns due to customer ordering errors: Returns accepted for items ordered by the customer in error may be subject to a 20% processing fee. Shipping charges may not be refundable. We will do all we can to minimize the cost and promptly make things right.
*Optional means of contacting us for a return authorization are:
FAX (800) 342-6960
All shipping or delivery issues, including incorrect, damaged, expired, or undelivered packages or products must be addressed, by contacting Universal Formulas, as timely as possible with in 45 days of product shipping or delivery. Universal Formulas is not responsible for reimbursement or replacement beyond this period, but we shall do our best to assist you with your requests.
Typically, orders ship complete within 24 hours of receipt.
“Domestic” Shipping Policies
Within the 48 Contiguous States of the USA
- A flat rate shipping and handling fee of $7.50 is applied to orders that total less than $100 prior to shipping charges
- FREE shipping (via USPS Priority Mail) in the 48 contiguous states, excluding Hawaii and Alaska on orders that total over $100 after discounts and prior to shipping charges.
- Orders weighing up to and including 15 ounces are sent via USPS (United States Postal Service)
- Please allow 2-4 business days for delivery
- Orders weighing over 15 ounces are sent via UPS (United Parcel Service)
- Please allow 3-5 business days for delivery
“Non-Domestic” Shipping Policies
International & Outside the 48 Contiguous States of the USA
- A flat rate shipping and handling fee of $15.00 is applied to orders that total less than $100 prior to shipping charges
- A discounted shipping and handling rate of $7.50 is offered for orders that total over $100 prior to shipping charges
- All International orders are sent via USPS (United States Postal Service)
- Please allow 1-3 weeks for delivery
Customs fees and duties are the responsibility of the customer. Every effort will be made to minimize these costs. Universal Formulas is registered with the Food Registry of the FDA (Federal Drug Administration). Our nutritional enhancement products are classified as “Dry Food Items”. As classified and shipping via USPS, often times eliminates customs brokerage and tariff duty fees.
Shipping via USPS and classing these products as “Dry Food Items”, often times speeds delivery and eliminates customs brokerage/tariff duty fees. However, we cannot guarantee that these fees will be eliminated.
All shipping or delivery issues, including incorrect, damaged, expired, or undelivered packages or products must be addressed by contacting Universal Formulas, as timely as possible with in 45 days of product shipping or delivery. Universal Formulas is not responsible for reimbursement or replacement beyond this period, but we shall do our best to assist you with your requests.
Additional shipping fees may apply to orders that are returned for nondelivery and require further attempts to be delivered successfully. Universal Formulas shall hold the customer responsible for payment on the assessed charges.